So here’s my list of marketing tasks for today:
* update Facebook business page, reflect on how I did the past week – I did pretty well over this past week, a lot of updates posted, mostly personal and helpful (hopefully). I just need to get in the habit of doing this each day. I also commented on a number of different pages.
* NEWSLETTER finished and scheduled – written, proofed and ready for mailboxes on Wednesday! That’s six months of regular newsletters, after a long drought of not writing. Yay me!
* schedule blog posts, especially TAFA and books for Amazon – Tuesday’s Top Ten is already scheduled, and I’ve started next week’s Top Ten, on some really great new blogs I’ve found. It was easier last week to get blog posts scheduled, and I’ve come up with a few new things to try for posts.
* Promotesy – worked on this during the middle of last week. Worked on this again today, and I learned some interesting things about hashtags from Tim, the mastermind behind Handmadeology. Let’s see if it works…..
* look at holiday marketing plan and choose what needs to done this week – working on another basket this week,so I’m pretty much on track.
* “About” page for the Etsy shop – done. Pretty easy, just follow the directions on your Etsy shop. Here’s ours. It’s a nice personal piece to your Etsy shop.
This doesn’t seem like a lot, compared to last week. I think I’ll ruminate some more on what else I can do.
Here’s what’s left for next week, and I’m sure I’ll add to this.
update ebay “About Me” page
schedule for pattern release
review and comment on blogs
Look at TAFA marketing for holidays
Handmadeology post on community for this week
Southern Cal artist packet completed